четверг, 23 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD PLANET URTH THE SAVAGE LANDS

I stopped because I can't stand the dialogue and how it was all written. Now I'm hooked, and I have to recommend it! By morning, the idea for the Dark Creations series was born. Both had written separately in their teens and early twenties, but without much success. Jennifer and Christopher Martucci hoped that their life plan had changed radically in early The second book leaves me again, want Another great read. planet urth the savage lands

Uploader: Kazrarg
Date Added: 25 August 2013
File Size: 43.9 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 14861
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I found this story was not as tightly written nor as intriguing as the first in the series. It's a great post apocalyptic series!

The Savage Lands

Jul 02, michael rietman rated it it was amazing. I am excited about the next adventure as I go for book 3. Disappointing, lack of research. They hope that their work, though penned for a young adult audience, will be appreciated by the young of every age, and that savagd enjoy reading it as much as they enjoyed writing it.

The Savage Lands (Planet Urth, 2) by Jennifer Martucci

To ask other readers questions about The Savage Landsplease sign up. Book 2 is as good as book 1.

planet urth the savage lands

Great sci fi materials. The second book leaves me again, want Another great read.

Planet Urth and The Savage Lands

Find out in this heart pumping second installment of the Planet Urth series. Sully knows where this place is and even was born there, but decided to leave again I don't want to spoil why. Find out in this heart pumping second installment of the Planet Urth series. So excited to read the next book. It is like watching kids grow up, learning as they go.

Aug 19, Tom Porter rated it really liked it.

If you are reading this book and did not purchase it, or it was not purchased for your use only, then please return it to Smashwords. Aug 08, Alivia rated it really liked it Shelves: Sep 28, Roy Goodwin rated it really liked it.

I believe we need reminders in these times about how indomitable the human spirit is and has always been.

planet urth the savage lands

She finds that safety does not exist for human beings in a world run by Urthmen. I still think it could use another go at a final edit, but I'll keep reading the series to see what happens. I love the emotions this book makes me feel.

llanet Avery never thought she would be stepping into these parts of the forest but a call for a better life for her sister and her new friends leads them through a dangerous journey. Mar 03, Joleen Gay rated it it was amazing. Avery sees characteristics of herself in Sully and starts to have feelings for him.

Swords, monsters, and wait But this way we both win, I have a new author I can enjoy, they get a new reader! They would write a dozen chapters here and there only to find that either the plot would fall apart, or characters would lose their zest, or the story would just fall flat.

May 09, Nat rated it really liked it. But Avery soon learns that life beyond the woods is far worse than she ever imagined.

Trivia About The Savage Lands I am really starting to hate the Urthmen. The romance side of this book is building. Jun 13, connor rated it it was amazing. Lajds wish I could give this a 3.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий